MuscleXP Original Whey Isolate Protein With 90% Digestive Enzyme is the purest form of protein supplementation that gives maximum benefit from pumping iron. Ultra-filtered whey isolate free of undesirable impurities is highly rated for its effectiveness in maintaining body functions and accelerating muscle growth.
MuscleXP Original Whey Isolate Protein With 90% Digestive Enzyme
FEATURES AND DESCRIPTION
- Maximum protein per serving – It provides at least 90% protein per serving. Each serving contains about 27 grams of protein including 7.28 grams of BCAA and 3.9 grams of L-glutamic acid.
- Complete Protein – It provides the highest levels of all essential, conditionally essential and non-essential amino acids and branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) and glutamine for maximum benefits.
- Pure and clear whey isolate – Due to advanced filtration technology only traces of fat, cholesterol and lactose are present in the whey protein supplement. It does not contain gluten, sucrose, synthetic flavors, additives and preservatives.
- Easy to digest – Digestive enzymes found in proteins speed up absorption and increase the bioavailability of amino acids.
- Perfect Protein Supplement for Sportspersons – Non-denatured, ultraprote protein maintains an anabolic environment to increase muscle growth and muscle strength.
This MuscleXP Original Whey Isolate Protein imported from the US is of the highest quality. It is a pure form of protein that is most effective in
- creating new muscle tissue,
- increasing muscle size,
- increasing muscle strength,
- overall body energy.
The high biological value of this whey isolate supplement is due to its full-spectrum amino acid profile, easily absorbable amino acids, maximum amounts of BCAAs per serving, and low levels of carbohydrates, fats, and lactose.
- Whey Protein Concentrate
- Digezyme, Digezyme is multi enzyme complex which includes:
- Alpha amaylase
- No Added Flavor,
- No Added Sugar
2. Nutritional Information
|Per serving 30g|
|Essential Amino Acids|
|Non Essential Amino Acids|
3. How to use MuscleXP Original Whey Isolate Protein With 90% Digestive Enzyme
- Add 1 scoop (approx 30g) to 150-200ml of any liquid of your choice:
- chilled water or
- skimmed milk.
- Blend it in a blender or shaker for 45 seconds for a thick and creamy shake.
- Take 1-2 servings per day.
- No more than daily recommended use.
MuscleXP Original Whey Isolate Protein With 90% Digestive Enzyme is a rapidly digested protein that is perfect when you wake up, as it quickly delivers amino acids to your muscles and counteracts muscle breakdown. Most experts recommend eating a quality whey protein shake, such as whey protein, the first thing in moming.
Perhaps the most important time for athletes to take whey protein is immediate post-workout. This is because you have put your muscles under great stress and now they must provide nutrients for repair and re-growth. Fast-acting protein sources such as whey protein are a right choice. This will serve as a great foundation for your shake and start the recovery process.
By taking whey protein before bed, your resting body gets rapid benefit from the amino acids present in it. During the rest period as your body repairs and builds up tissue, consuming whey protein before going to bed supplies your raised muscles with essential amino acids.
Add to any meal
Unflavored whey protein gives you an advantage to get the best form of protein without artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors and you can use whey protein in any form and include it in any meal.
4. Benefits of MuscleXP Original Whey Isolate Protein With 90% Digestive Enzyme
Take your performance to the next level with this MuscleXP Original Whey Isolate Protein range of whey protein supplements. They carefully crafted this premium quality whey protein to deliver more of what you want, and are ready to deliver less than what you don’t want: free of gluten and sugar. Whey imported from the United States.
The recovery of broken and stressed muscles
Whey is so effective because it provides a more absorbed source of protein and is easier to digest. This not only works to build muscle and increase your body composition, but it also accelerates the recovery of broken and stressed muscles after exercise.
If your goal is to increase muscle mass, reduce body fat or control appetite, then this MuscleXP raw protein will be your best option. Its contain at least 80% whey protein. While this is not a replacement for a proper nutrition and training plan, it can play an important role in changing your body composition and making the most out of your training.
When consumed after a vigorous exercise session, the fast-acting protein accelerates muscle recovery and provides rapid results. This gives your muscles the energy and strength necessary to meet the demands of more challenging workouts.
MuscleXP Original Whey Isolate Protein Prevent Muscle Loss
By quickly replenishing the protein reserve of your muscles, it works as an ideal protein supplement for the preservation of your beauty body. The early morning whey protein shake prevents muscle breakdown. When taken before bedtime, it ensures that your muscles receive enough amino acids to repair and build tissues.
Weight loss supplement
The high satiety value of whey isolation helps to suppress appetite, accelerating weight loss without breaking lean muscles.
MuscleXP Original Whey Isolate Protein rich in GLUTAMINE and BCAAs
This original Whey protein is rich in branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) and glutamine. These are considered essential amino acids (EAAs) for all those who train by providing an energy source of muscle breakdown and support recovery. Whey protein can be used in many processes for muscle growth and repair.
Written by Anjali Kumari. She is a certified yoga instructor, Diploma in Make up, Nails and Beauty, Diploma in Nutrition, Food, Science and Menu Planning. Anjali is the destination of choice for the latest updates, tips and resources in beauty, health and wellness, and all topics that mean the most to today’s woman. Whether it’s advice from a trusted expert or a DIY tutorial, she has it all. She is passionate and obsessive about science and how it can be applied in daily lifestyle. According to her, food is the best medicine and proper nutrition is the key to achieving good health and beauty. When she is not working, she likes to spend quality time with family and friends. She loves creating innovative, healthy recipes and healthy choices for foods to promote good health.