The Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Oil, hair is nourished with nutrient-rich, red onion cold-pressed oil, which helps to strengthen hair and reduce excess hair loss. Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Oil is known to support the hair growth process.
Achieving luscious hair and relieving hair loss is best done with a multi-product approach. A combination of ingredients, a diet, improves the effectiveness and potency of your treatment by up to three times!
Onion juice is known to promote healthy hair growth by increasing the levels of an antioxidant enzyme catalyzed. It helps to nourish your hair follicles with a rich content of sulfur. Rich sulfur content can also help to thin hair and reduce breakage. Onion’s rich antibacterial properties along with other oils help you keep your scalp healthy and free from infection.
The Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Oil stimulates your scalp and improves circulation of blood, resulting in follicles that are well nourished. Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Oil is prepared with 30 essential ingredients such as almonds, jojoba, ginger, beetles, curry leaves, avocados, soybeans, fennel, castors, rosemary and others which provide complete nutrition for healthy hair growth.
It infects quick-absorbing and beneficial herbs, lubricating hair follicles and scalp. Moisturizes hair strands and scalp, and penetrates deeply into hair follicle to begin working.
|PRODUCT NAME:||Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Oil – 200ml|
|HAIR TYPE:||All hair types, Dry, Damaged|
|IDEAL FOR:||Frizzy hair, Hair loss, Hair breakage, Tangle hair, Hair fall, Unmanageable hair, Weak hair, Unruly hair, Brittal hair, Split hair, Limp hair, Thin hair, Flaky scalp, Dull hair, Damaged hair, Coarse hair, Dryness|
|INGREDIENTS (MAIN):||Red Onion Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Mustard Oil, Aloe vera Leaf Oil, Manjistha Oil|
|ACTIVES:||Red Onion Oil|
|BENEFITS:||Scalp cleaning, Hair growth, Hair cleaning, Hair protection, Silky hair, Hair thickening, Stopping hair fall, Improves blood circulation, Detangling, Softening, Luminous, Non-greasy, Revitalizing, Refreshing, Aromatherapy, Hydrating, Long-lasting, Anti breakage, Moisturizing, Hair shine, Volumizing, Rejuvenating, Nourishing, Strengthening, Frizz control, Hair repair|
|DIRECTIONS:||Apply the Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Oil on the scalp, then wash and rinse your hair after 1-2 hours or overnight and rinse in the morning.|
Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Oil - 200ml
- Suitable for all hair types
- For both men and women
- Applied for hair strengthening
- No mineral oils
- Bio active
- Sulfate free
- Cruelty free
- Paraben free
- Bit Expensive
- Not So Good Smell
- Strong Smell
1. Ingredients of Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Oil
- 25 Botanics Ingredients With Natural Oils:
- Rosemary Essential Oil,
- Vitamin E,
- Bhringraj Oil,
- Caprylic Capric Triglyceride,
- Sesame Cold Pressed Oil,
- Golden Virgin Jojoba Cold Pressed Oil,
- Extra Virgin Olive Cold Pressed Oil,
- Red Onion Cold Pressed Oil,
- Rice Bran Oil,
- Castor Cold Pressed Oil,
- Sweet Almond Cold Pressed Oil,
- Organic Moroccan Argan Cold Pressed Oil,
- Soybean Oil,
- Macadamia Cold Pressed Oil,
- Avocado Cold Pressed Oil,
- Oats Kernel Oil,
- Aloe Vera Leaf Oil,
- Borage Cold Pressed Oil,
- Fennel Oil, Ginger Oil,
- Grapeseed Cold Pressed Oil,
- Lemon Peel Oil,
- Manjistha Oil,
- Mustard Cold Pressed Oil,
- Rose hip Cold Pressed Oil,
- Wheat Germ Cold Pressed Oil,
- 5 Natural Extract:
- Hibiscus Rosa Extract,
- Ratan Jot Extract,
- Brahmi Extract,
- Gotu Kola Extract,
- Curry Leaf Extract
2. How To Use Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Oil
Massage with the help of your fingers to ensure deep penetration into the scalp. Be sure to spread evenly.
Leave it for 3 hours or preferably overnight for better results. Wash it off with Oriental Botanical Red Onion Shampoo. You can also apply overnight and rinse in the morning.
Use it regularly 2 times a week for 6-8 weeks to see visible results. The weaker hair roots will fall off until your hair roots are strengthened with regular application. Prefer oiling 2 to 3 times a week for few months.
3. Benefits of Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Oil
- Blended with Red onion oil. Red onion is a rich source of sulfur which helps to nourish the desires of your hair. It also provides antibacterial properties that help fight scalp infections. Onion oil is considered useful for promoting hair growth and preventing hair loss.
- Sulfur is the building block of hair. Being a rich source of sulfur, onion helps in providing necessary nutrition and helps in hair growth. It also provides anti-bacterial properties. Fortified with extracts like curry leaves, brahmi, gotu kola and vitamin E.
- Shine and Health Growth. Multipurpose Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Oil contains the proteins, natural vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants your hair needs to support a healthy shine that you would love to show. Famous oils like onion oil, argon oil, rattan tillage, macademia oil, beetraj oil, rosehip oil will make your hair look better than before.
- Jojoba oil moisturizes the scalp and encourages hair growth. Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a source of antioxidants and vitamin E. Sesame oil is highly nutritious for your scalp. In combination with Bhringraj oil, it gives you thick, dark and shiny hair.
- Moroccan Argan Organic Oil, also known as Gold Oil, is the best conditioner for dry and damaged hair and it reduces hair loss and encourages hair growth. Avocado oil strengthens hair structure.
- Macademia oil applied to the hair improves their condition, gives them shine and nourishes the bulb. The antioxidants in castor oil also support keratin in the hair and help to make the hair less curly, stronger and smoother.
Written by Anjali Kumari. She is a certified yoga instructor, Diploma in Make up, Nails and Beauty, Diploma in Nutrition, Food, Science and Menu Planning. Anjali is the destination of choice for the latest updates, tips and resources in beauty, health and wellness, and all topics that mean the most to today’s woman. Whether it’s advice from a trusted expert or a DIY tutorial, she has it all. She is passionate and obsessive about science and how it can be applied in daily lifestyle. According to her, food is the best medicine and proper nutrition is the key to achieving good health and beauty. When she is not working, she likes to spend quality time with family and friends. She loves creating innovative, healthy recipes and healthy choices for foods to promote good health.