Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Mask is a blend of 26 natural oils that deepens the condition of the lamps. Smooth Frozen, adds shine, and makes hair velvety smooth and manageable. The use of nutrient-rich natural oils and bioactive Constituents Rich plant extracts in hair masks provides better nutrition which helps in preventing hair breakage, breakage and hair loss.
Oriental Botany Red Onion Hair Mask is a novel and nature-based product that meets all your hair care needs. It supplies important nutrients in your regular hair care routine because a hair mask is an amalgamation of nature’s most effective ingredients needed to hydrate, nourish, strengthen, repair, protect, and revitalize hair.
Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Mask is a one-stop solution for common hair problems such as:
- excess hair loss,
- hair breakage,
- severely dehydrated,
- rough hair.
These causes are usually results in:
- poor hair care,
- overuse of hair styling products,
- application of heat and chemicals,
- exposure to pollution,
- environmental stress.
The hair mask is soothing to the scalp and can help reduce irritation and itching while supporting hair growth. It helps to increase the strength and thickness of the hair and helps in controlling hair loss.
|PRODUCT NAME:||Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Mask|
|BRAND NAME:||Oriental Botanics|
|HAIR TYPE:||All hair types, Damaged, Chemically Treated|
|IDEAL FOR:||Frizzy hair, Hair loss, Hair breakage, Tangle hair, Hair fall, Unmanageable hair, Weak hair, Unruly hair, Brittal hair, Split hair, Limp hair, Thin hair, Flaky scalp, Dull hair, Damaged hair, Coarse hair, Dryness|
|INGREDIENTS (MAIN):||Aloe vera, Red Onion Oil, Neem Leaf, Gotu Kola, Curry Leaf|
|ACTIVES:||Red onion oil|
|BENEFITS:||Scalp cleaning, Hair growth, Hair cleaning, Hair protection, Silky hair, Hair thickening, Stopping hair fall, Improves blood circulation, Detangling, Softening, Luminous, Non-greasy, Revitalizing, Refreshing, Aromatherapy, Hydrating, Long-lasting, Anti breakage, Moisturizing, Hair shine, Volumizing, Rejuvenating, Nourishing, Strengthening, Frizz control, Hair repair|
|DIRECTIONS:||After washing with Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Shampoo, apply Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Mask and massage from roots to ends. Wait for 5 minutes and rinse well.|
Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Mask
1. Ingredients of Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Mask
- Natural Extract:
- Aloe vera,
- Bamboo extract
- Curry leaf
- Saw palmetto
- Witch hazel
- Calendula flower
- Methi and Ashwagandha
- Matricaria flower
- Gotu kola
- Oats kernel
- Neem leaf
- Lemon peel
- Natural Oils:
- Black seed oil
- Horsetail oil
- Pumpkin seed oil
- Rosehip oil
- Moroccan Argan Oil
- Borage Seed Oil
- Wheat Germ Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
2. How To Use Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Mask
Wash your hair and dry it with towels. Separate your hair in parts and apply hair mask evenly from root to tip.
Gently massage the mask on the hair and scalp and comb the hair using your fingers. Wrap your hair in a hot towel for at least 10 to 15 minutes to ensure deep Nourishment. Leave the mask on for 5 minutes.
When massaging, rinse with cold water and gently rinse with a mask. Enjoy silky smooth hair.
3. Benefits of Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Mask
- Enriched with Red Onion Oil for Strong Hair – Red onion oil is a rich source of sulfur and helps to provide essential nutrition to the hair. It also provides anti-bacterial properties that promote hair growth as well as prevent hair loss.
- Natural extracts for Protecting & Supporting Hair Growth – Red onion oil is a major source of sulfur and antioxidants that help strengthen hair and control hair fall. Pure plant extracts such as neem, bamboo, calendula, and curry leaves help to preserve the natural elasticity, texture and color of hair. Black seed oil and many other natural ingredients present in hair masks are known to promote hair growth.
- Formulated with Natural Oils for Long Lasting Hydration – This hair mask contains some of the best natural oils for advanced hair care such as Moroccan Argan Oil, Rosehip Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Wheat Germ Oil and Borage Seed Oil. The red onion mask helps hydrate the dry scalp and restore protective moisture barrier that is weakened by exposure to heat, chemicals, and harsh environmental elements.
- Softens Hair – Red Onion Hair Mask is a blend of 26 natural oils that adds shine, makes hair velvety smooth, smooths curly hair, manageable and deeply removes stress.
- Strengthens hair – Nutrient-rich natural oils and bioactive components Rich plant extracts that are in hair masks provide better nutrition that helps prevent hair breakage, split ends and hair loss.
- Helps repair damaged hair – By re-growing dry and brittle hair and distributing vital nutrients, it helps repair damaged hair from heat, chemicals, pollution and environmental stress. It helps in restoring the texture of natural hair.
- Helps protect hair – Protects hair strands By restoring moisture, it helps reduce the risk of hair loss and helps to keep hair in a healthy state.
- Harmful chemical-free – Oriental Botanical Onion Hair Mask is free of sulfates, paraben, phthalates, silicones, mineral oils and other toxic elements, this hair mask is safe for long-term use and helps all hair types to be normal, curly, colored and suits chemically Hair treated.
Was this article helpful?
Written by Anjali Kumari. She is a certified yoga instructor, Diploma in Make up, Nails and Beauty, Diploma in Nutrition, Food, Science and Menu Planning. Anjali is the destination of choice for the latest updates, tips and resources in beauty, health and wellness, and all topics that mean the most to today’s woman. Whether it’s advice from a trusted expert or a DIY tutorial, she has it all. She is passionate and obsessive about science and how it can be applied in daily lifestyle. According to her, food is the best medicine and proper nutrition is the key to achieving good health and beauty. When she is not working, she likes to spend quality time with family and friends. She loves creating innovative, healthy recipes and healthy choices for foods to promote good health.